Monday, October 16, 2006

Ah, Lazy Days!

The official first day of my holiday started with an load of not doing very much. Nice lie-in in the morning, before eventually deciding it would be a good idea to actually do something of some worth. I made my mind up to go into town and see if I couldn't find out the time of the German language course I'd registered for tomorrow, as well as maybe registering at the uni library. Number 1 was achieved, relatively easily I might add. While the registering at the library would have taken place had I brought proof of address with me. Nevermind, I know how where and how to do this, it shall be done tomorrow.

Today is not a day for moaning, even if the buses were all a bit late, and I didn't quite manage to register at library. It was a beautiful sunny day, we're still getting them here in Saxony, even though it is starting (only starting mind) to get a little colder. Not much else of note today really, eventually managed to find the Dresden city centre branch of my bank, which is always useful. All in all a relaxing easy day, many more like these please!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home