Thursday, October 19, 2006

Today, tomorrow, whenever!

Got up at 09:30 this morning to go to my German language class. Made it in incident-free this time, partly because I don't have the memory of a goldfish, and could remember it from Tuesday. Lesson was ok, afterwards I mosied home. Spent the rest of the day dossing and doing nothing of note general internet crap really. And even posting isn't having the effect it usually does, ah well, that's life I suppose sometimes you will have a nothing day, or nothing days!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it be known that the bed of which Julien sleeps was not the same bed that I was sleeping in during his visit!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Julien said...

You commented on the wrong post mate! And when did I ever insinuate such a thing! ;-) That bed was bloody comfy though!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home