Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Active couple of days!(Oh really!)

Well it has been non-stop action since I got back from Dortmund, well ok not quite, but I have actually been doing stuff with my days instead of just dossing as was sometimes the case last week. Yesterday I got up late (surprise surprise), went food shopping (boring), and then went into town (oh something actually worth staying up for). I went to Karstadt to look into getting my broken phone fixed (yawn), it's going to be Friday before they can say what's wrong with it, because they have to send it off (you surprise me!). Ok being without a mobile phone til at least the end of the week did not make me the happiest chappy around (typical youth, can't do without their toys, poor did-dums), but then the purchase of new ink-cartridges, so i could finally print Becky's birthday card to me, and bought a new webcam (typical consumer capitalist), so Becky will stop nagging me to buy one next time she's online. After that went home (boooooring), and had a meal with housemates Manuella and Holger (I'm losing the will to live here), "will you shut up". Bloody split personality, gawd I don't know! After all that went to bed, and couldn't sleep (gawd I know I could).

Today i went to my German speaking class, which was as dull as dishwater (I know the feeling). Afterwards went to a cafe with Louise Tomasc and Katrien, for nice juice cocktails. Me and Katrien then went to the Deutsches Hygiene Museum, which was interesting, and I shall return to tomorrow, all being well. Went to a environment society meeting at the uni, and actually understood what was going on (I wish couldn't) woohoo! Then after that bussed it back home, chatted to housemates for a bit before going ont web and blogging, and that's it really (finally, thought he'd never finish) "oh put a sock in it will you!". Till next time chaps and chapeses!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky you say?

1:56 AM  
Blogger Julien said...

Yes I have female friends, jesus heratio nelson christ, is it that surprising? You and your sick mind!

2:22 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home