Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year - Plans, Hopes and Resolutions

My last post tonight I promise!

Plans
Don't want to be too concrete here, but here are the things I would like to do this year:

While I am in Germany:
  • See Berlin again.
  • Visit Prague again.
  • See Munich for a second time.
  • Go to Leipzig.
  • See Heidelberg.
  • Walk in the Sachsiche Schweiz.
  • Go on the narrow gauge steam railway in Radebeul.
  • Go to Hamburg again.
  • Visit Kiel.
  • Go to Freiburg and the Black Forest.
  • Go to Vienna.
  • See Budapest.
  • Watch Dynamo Dresden more.
I wont do all of these but it's good to have plans.

During the summer:
  • Do some more inter-railing, hopefully in Scandinavia.
  • Go on a walking outdoorsy holiday in either Wales, Scotland or Ireland.
  • Move back to Brum.
  • Get a summer job.
  • Go to France.
Again I may not do all of these, but it is a start.

Hopes
These are broad sweeping statements, but again don't want to set myself up for disappointment.
  • Do well in my Year Abroad Essays.
  • To continue to enjoy my work at the school.
  • To improve my diet and do more exercise.
  • To get to know more people here in Germany.
Resolutions
Right now for the painful bit what I specifically want to improve on and do.
  • To go swimming at least once a week.
  • To try out a new form of exercise during the year.
  • To spend a reasonable part of Thursdays (and some Sundays) on my Year Abroad Essays until they are done, as well as any time when I am feeling bored.
  • To worry less about every little thing that happens, to over analyse stuff less and chillax.
  • To be more patient and tolerant.
  • To procrastinate less, and spend less time on msn, facebook, as well as other net distractions, (whoops what am I doing on here!) .
  • To be more studious and organised with work.
  • To be less clumsy in actions and speech.
These are going to be hard, and yes some are specific while others more broad, but if I even do three or four to a satisfactory degree, then I'll be happy. Well that is now it from me tonight, Happy New Year everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home