Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Unremarkable

Well the oven wouldn't work because one of the fuses had switched wonderful, by the time one my housemates showed me what was wrong it was time to go! Saturday at the party was good, followed as always by flower power, didn't get there til after 2, I left after about an hour, was absolutely shattered and didn't feel like getting the first bus home, so I got the last bus instead. Still meant going to bed at 4, but better than 6!

Sunday I read some books for my essay and chilled. Monday back at school, didn't do too much mainly observed lessons. Tuesday was more like it, continued the topic sport with 7a while did a listening on the royal family with 9a. Went out on Tuesday night to Katy's Garage, pretty fun, again felt shattered way before the end and left at 2. Slept til about 1 today, before doing a bit of the old tidying my room, and I also wrote that damn resource report for history, although I could do with someone looking at it for me (Tara where are you when I need you, lol!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home