Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Average, I would say

Well last few days have been unremarkable. Holger's gone home for a few days, which, with the continued no-habitation of the other upstairs flatmate, means I've got the upstairs all to myself. Apart from when downstairs housemates occasionally come up to do washing or cook, but since two of those are away during the week, it means it's just Valentine. In last days went into Dresden twice in search of Birthday presents, and have no more prospects of belatedness after these, because there are no more birthdays . School on Monday was largely unremarkable, apart from one of the classes being a bit difficult, Tuesday I finished off my lesson from last week on British and American English, and today I was interviewed by a local newspaper about my work at the school, as well as observing and helping in a class which was doing the conditional (yeah it was riveting). After a yawnerrific staff meeting, only made slightly better than the last one by the fact I understood most of what was said this time round (hmmm maybe my German is improving). After that met up with environment group about organic food campaign. Came home dossed about, usual kind of days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home